Social Media Monthly Management - Starter Plan
For Very Small and Independent Service Businesses who want to up their game on Instagram.
*This is NOT suitable for Product-Based Businesses.
- 8 posts p/month on Instagram: posted by us for you
- Imaginative / Custom-Branded Photography to Showcase your Work
- A customised plan with Tips and Tools to guide you on how to up your game with your social media presence
- Instagram: Bio & Highlights
*Subject to Availability and Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions of Monthly Management of your Social Media
You or your Nominated Contact
- It is our policy that we do not deal with multiple decision makers on your side as it simply causes too much scope for error. In order for us to stick to schedule, we will deal with only ONE INDIVIDUAL to get this project over the line i.e. either you -OR- one nominated contact of your choice (not both). If you choose to nominate a contact, please ensure they represent you and your decisions. This individual is the person with whom we liaise with to get content (i.e. images, text, videos), decisions, approvals and feedback. It is your responsibility to ensure that they liaise with you and that you ensure they are acting on your behalf.
- If you authorise someone to be your nominated contact, we understand that to mean that all approvals and decisions from them to us have been approved by you.
- If we proceed with the project using decisions, feedback and approvals from your nominated contact, and you change your mind or what they have requested is completely different to what you want, we may not have time in our schedule to make those changes. Therefore please ensure they meet with you regularly to ensure any internal decisions are relayed to us in a timely manner.
- If you or your nominated contact change your original requirements or if they request changes to the brief, we will do our best to accommodate you based on our schedule, however, you will be charged accordingly and these additional costs will need to be agreed to before the extra work commences.
- If major changes are requested by you or your nominated contact, we cannot guarantee that we will have room in our schedule to deliver those changes.
- If the nature or functions of the project change significantly throughout the process, we reserve the right to deem the current project cancelled.
- To avoid disappointment and unnecessary additional costs, it is your 100% responsibility to ensure that your nominated contact is on the same page as you and is acting on your behalf.
- Online Payments: If you are processing your payment via this webpage to us, you will receive an automatic email confirmation once your payment has been received. We will call you within the next 3-5 working days to book your Start Day slot in our Schedule. Your Start Day slot will be within 30 days of the order you place on this webpage.
- The fee that you pay via this webpage covers your 1st month of Discovery, Planning, Development and Approval of your Social Media Strategy.
- Monthly Payments: Subsequent months are payable in advance of each month, upon receipt of invoice. Failure to make payment will result in services being suspended until payment is received.
- We plan your posts in advance and after our initial call, we will guide you as to what content we require from you.
- You, the client are to supply news / content / images for posting on your channels. If you don't have adequate imagery, we recommend that you have a photoshoot / videoshoot before commencing this project so that we have a bank of imagery to choose from.
- Deadlines work two ways and you’ll also be bound by any dates that we set together. The DEADLINE for your updated library bank of imagery / videos and captions must reach us no later than the 1st day of the month prior to the scheduled month of posting i.e. your updated library is to reach us by 1st July for any posts that we are to post on your behalf over the entire month of August. We need ample time to prepare, research, design, get approved and schedule on your behalf. Our clients hire us for our high standards and they can not be maintained if deadlines are not adhered to.
- We do not reply to comments on your posts and/or Direct Messages as you are the experts at what you do, and when you reply directly to your clients, it creates a bond between you and keeps you in control of your page.
- Any additional 3rd Party Costs to be paid by you, the client.
Our monthly retainers are similar to a gym membership i.e. we do not provide refunds if your monthly allowances are not availed of by you or if you have not supplied us with content to post. The onus is on you the client to ensure we receive a library of content to post in advance of each month.
- Any delays or errors by a 3rd party are not in our control and are not our responsibility.
- Our opening hours are Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm. We are closed on Weekends and Bank Holidays i.e. a request made at 6pm on a Friday will not be responded to over the weekend as our office is closed on weekends.
- All prices for our Monthly Retainer Services are quoted in Euro, exclusive of VAT @ 23%.
- We reserve the right to review our pricing every year. It is your right to choose whether or not to accept any cost increases.
- We reserve the right to refuse certain job requests (due to lack of availability) in which case we will refund your payment within 10 working days.
- You may not share or allow others to use our Services in your name.
- Purchase of this or any Monthly Management Service from us, indicates your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation of our Services / Ending our Relationship
- You may ask us to stop work on your project at any time giving us 1 month’s notice (with the exception of Social Media Management agreements where the minimum term is the first 6 months after set up - after which time it can be cancelled by giving us 1 month's notice). Payment will be due until the expiry of the notice period.
- We may change the nature or provision of the Services at any time. We may tell you about any such change by email or by posting details on our Social Channels or Website.
- If a change we make in the provision of the Services, involves action on your part, and you do not take that action, we are entitled to terminate the Services to you without notice.
- We may choose to stop acting for you, but only if we have good reason to do so (for example, if the original scope of work changes, if deadlines are not met, if you continually do not give us clear and constructive feedback, or if you do not make a payment when due). If we stop working for you we are still entitled to be paid for any work that we have performed.
- This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that you have a genuine and valid complaint about the way we have provided the Services to you.
Get 15% Off Your First Product Purchase!
Pop in your Name & Email Address to get a Discount Code mailed directly to you!
*Discount applies to Products only (not Services).
Thank you so much for subscribing! To verify your address, please click on the link in the email we just sent you to complete the verification. Can't see our Newsletter? Your spam filter could have moved it: If you have a Gmail address, be sure to check your PROMOTIONS folder in your Inbox. If you have a Hotmail or Live email address, check your OTHER folder.
- Canva Template for Instagram Posts in Black, Red & White €75.00 ex VAT
- Canva Template for Instagram Posts in Marble & Gold €75.00 ex VAT
- Instagram Posts for Pet Businesses €75.00 ex VAT
- What to Post on Instagram - 2023 Branding Workbook €75.00 ex VAT
- Google Business Profile - Set Up €250.00 ex VAT