Social Media Boosting Strategy Session
So, you're wondering how to kick off or improve your presence on social media. We know it's difficult to know where to start and how to prioritise what needs to be done.... Let us hold your hand and guide you through the process!
Whizz.ie provides a Social Media Boosting Strategy Session, designed to get to the heart of your message and your goals around using social media.
We’ll take a look at what you’re working with now and help you assess what to do next to grow your business.
- 60-minute one-on-one strategy session via Zoom, including a brief assessment of current social media channels
- A customised plan with tips and tools to update your social media presence
- 30-minute post-session call to help you implement your plan!
Plus! The value of your Social Media Boosting Strategy Session can be easily credited towards a Monthly Social Media Management contract, if you decide you’d like to move forward with us for a monthly retainer. Subject to availability.
- Select 'Add to Basket' above and follow the prompts to pay securely online.
What Happens Next?
- Once you process your payment, you will receive an automatic email confirmation once your payment has been received. We will contact you within 2 working days of your payment to book your 60 minute Social Media Boosting Strategy Session. Please note this Social Media Boosting Strategy Session entitles you to 1.5 hours worth of Digital Marketing services plus a custom plan with tools and tips.
- Our opening hours are Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm. We are closed on Weekends and Bank Holidays i.e. a booking request made at 6pm on a Friday will not be responded to over the weekend as our office is closed on weekends.
- Payment is required in advance of Zoom being booked.
Canva Template for Instagram Posts in Black, White & Red
What to Post on Instagram - 2021 Instagram Branding Template
- Social Media Boosting Strategy Session €400.00 ex VAT
- Website Boosting Strategy Session €400.00 ex VAT
- 1:1 Strategy Coaching Session €400.00 ex VAT
- Best Way to Manage your Reviews for Irish Businesses in 2021
- What is the Equivalent of CTRL+F or CMD+F on an iPhone in 2021
- The Essential Guide to Creating a Google My Business Listing in 2021
- Best Email Marketing Tools for Irish Businesses in 2021
- How to Add a Full Size Cover Page in Google Docs in 2021