Pet HealthCare Plan – Set Up & Ongoing Monthly Management for Vets
SEE MORE CLIENTS – KEEP PETS HEALTHY – HELP MORE PETS
Looking to set up a Pet HealthCare Plan for a Veterinary Practice? Whizz.ie has got you covered!
We are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new Pet HealthCare Plan – Set Up & Ongoing Monthly Management for Vets service exclusive to Teleos users.
This has never been on the market before, so we are very excited about this launch.
Traditionally Irish & UK Veterinary Practices have Vets, Practice Managers, Nurses, Animal Care Assistants, Administrative Staff… but usually there is no one in the Practice with the time or technical skills to look after the Set Up and / or Ongoing Management of their Pet HealthCare Plan. That is where Whizz.ie comes in!
What Problems Do We Solve?
- Liaison & Implementation: For years, we’ve thought about how there is such a gap in the market where there is a need for someone to provide a specialised liaison service: directly between Teleos and your Pet HealthCare Plan Direct Debit Collections team to get the system set up and/or managed afterwards. We save you the trouble of having to speak to both 3rd parties. In fact, we’re the 1st and only company in Ireland and the UK offering this solution!
What are the Benefits of having a Pet HealthCare Plan in Place?
A Pet HealthCare Plan is a fantastic way of driving compliance and business growth.
- Clients will love that you have given them an affordable way of paying for their pet’s essential routine care… they can budget their payments and spread the cost throughout the year via Direct Debit.
- Patients will be kept healthy as their treatments are kept up-to-date.
- From the Practice’s point of view, the Return on Investment makes it all worthwhile.
However, you need to bear in mind that there is a lot involved in getting it running efficiently and to keep it running efficiently.
Keeping on top of it is what makes the plan work at its optimum, but many veterinary practices simply don’t have the time, skills or resources to do that.
We have perfected a very successful way of making the whole experience for staff and clients as simple as possible. There is a certain level of work and time required to run a successful plan, but the benefits clearly justify the time.
As you will read HERE, we’ve been ‘in your shoes’ for a long time, so we know exactly what it takes to market a successful veterinary practice. Unlike other Digital Marketing companies that provide generic solutions to Vets, Whizz knows the ropes of the veterinary industry and has already gone through all the problems that you’re experiencing, with decades of invaluable, hands-on experience. We can guarantee this, as our Co-Founder is the only Marketing Manager for a Veterinary Practice in Ireland, working for a successful Irish Veterinary Group in Dublin since 2008.
Save Months of your Life!
Pet HealthCare Plan providers will tell you that their system works with Teleos, but as they do not actually have an In-House Teleos expert to help you… you will be left to work it all out yourself.
Do you have plenty of time on your hands to do that? Are you 100% certain that everything will be set up correctly in the back-end? Are you confident that your team will be sufficiently trained how to use and manage the system afterwards? If your answer is NO, then let us help you!
Instead of starting from scratch… SAVE months of your life instead!
Providing that your Practice Management System (PMS) is Teleos, by hiring us as your Veterinary Marketing Consultants, we can either:
- Set up your Pet HealthCare Plan (PHP) on your behalf for a Consultancy fee and then you manage it every month afterwards; or alternatively,
- We can set it all up on your behalf and then we also manage it on an ongoing monthly basis afterwards and we bill you accordingly. It’s up to you!
We already know from experience how both of these systems work together, so what are you waiting for? Hire us as your Veterinary Marketing Consultants and get this project started.
Limited Slots Available
As we are a small company, we have limited availability and expect DEMAND TO BE HIGH as what we’re offering is so unique, niche and never been done before…
We advise that you GET IN TOUCH ASAP so that we can either either get the ball rolling to schedule you in or get you on the waiting list.
You will be scheduled in on a first come, first served basis… so don’t delay!
If you currently have a Pet HealthCare Plan (PHP) in place, read through our Checklist below. If you answer NO to one or more, we recommend that you get in touch with us:
- Does your number of pets on plan increase each month?
- Does your membership revenue increase each month?
- Do you revise the margin you make on your plans once a year?
- Are you you certain that your products, macros and procedures are set up in Teleos correctly?
- Are your team selecting the correct procedures in Teleos?
- Are your team actively keeping on top of and following up on all failed payments?
- Do your team tell owners about the plan when they come in for their booster?
- Do you send treatment reminders to all PHP members – so that they know the value and they get the full benefit of the plan?
- Do you have a Step-by-Step Protocol in place so that your entire team (new and existing) can reference the instructions?
- Do you know why your clients leave the plan? Do you monitor that?
- Does your team know how to place PHP allowances on hold / cancel them?
- Does your team know what to do regarding refunds?
Answered NO to one or more? Get in touch today!
PET HEALTHCARE PLAN FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pet HealthCare Plan?
Preventative HealthCare Plans help clients to spread the cost of routine products and services, such as pet vaccinations and worming, over regular monthly payments. They are not the same as pet insurance plans, which cover costs in the event of unexpected illness and injury.
Pet HealthCare plans encourage owners to keep on top of their pet’s essential health requirements, while helping veterinary practices to improve compliance and develop longstanding relationships with their clients.
With cheaper alternatives to prescription products being more readily available on the high street, preventative health plans are also a great way to ensure owners visit vets for treatments and continue to give their pet the best possible care.
In Ireland, a typical plan would include annual vaccinations, 6-month health checks, flea, tick and worm treatment – but this is your practice, your clients and your local competition, so you have the autonomy to choose what components go into your plan.
Will a Pet HealthCare Plan work for your Practice?
Yes, a PHP works for every Practice with the right infrastructure. You can mitigate against the chances of running an underachieving plan by allowing us be your liaison. We already have a proven track record of running successful plans, so save yourself lots of time and get in touch to start the ball rolling on this project.
How soon will the project start?
We have limited availability, so we advise that you GET IN TOUCH ASAP so that we can either either get the ball rolling to schedule you in; or get you on the waiting list. You will be scheduled in on a first come, first served basis… so don’t delay!
Why should you hire Whizz.ie?
You and your staff are experts at what you do and we are the experts at what we do. The primary benefit is our knowledge, Teleos experience and resources.
Can you set this up yourself?
- Yes, you can. However, having done this ourselves, we encountered many obstacles that the support team themselves admitted they hadn’t encountered.
- From our experience, when you encounter a problem, as they have no In-House Teleos expert, they will advise that you get in touch with Teleos directly for support queries – which means you will be left going from ‘Billy’ to ‘Jack’. You would benefit hugely having a liaison like us working between both parties.
- There can be a lot of unnecessary delays in getting the plans priced up.
- You will not be given a written step-by-step protocol for your team to follow, which means steps are quickly forgotten, allowances fall through the cracks and new staff are inclined not to sign up owners through lack of understanding.
- Before setting it up on Teleos, you need to ensure products are assigned to the correct categories for it to work with the PHP allowances. This is not usually included in your training from them.
- As it is a standalone system, it does not automatically integrate with Teleos, which means you need to manually stay on top of failed payments, cancelled payments, invalid bank details etc. They will send you a list of failed payments, but you will be left to your own devices on how to manage them. You will also need to know how to put plans on hold on Teleos, how to amend allowances and how to cancel plans. There is a lot of admin involved.
- If you do this yourself, bear in mind, you are getting a customisable off-the-shelf system. What they don’t tell you, is that although it’s a fantastic solution, for it to work in a fantastic way for you, you need attention to detail, experience and a thorough knowledge of Teleos to truly get the most out of the system.
- Wouldn’t it be much easier having this job taken off your hands?
Pet HealthCare Plan
– Set Up & Ongoing Monthly Management
WHAT IS COVERED
WHO IS THIS FOR:
Any Practice that wants to grow and who has answered NO to one or more questions in our Checklist above.
Audit of your Teleos system to determine what needs to be added and cleaned i.e. procedures / categories.
We liaise with you, Teleos and the Pet HealthCare Plan provider to get everything up-and-running i.e.:
- Get you set up on their Pet HealthCare Plan portal
- Determine what you want included in each plan
- Calculate the cost of plans to Practice and to Owner, determine the percentage cost of each sale, margin on each plan, savings to client, number of payments it will take to recoup costs etc.
- Based on the above, we fine-tune what should be included in each plan
- We ensure Teleos is set up to run the plans – at this point, we add any necessary procedures / stock items / macros / recalls / PHP allowances / additional discounts
- We liaise with Teleos to implement any necessary changes on their side, or show you what has to be changed on your side
- We liaise with your Pet HealthCare provider to get the confirmed plans added on their side, or show you what has to be changed on your side
- We advise what internal / external promotions you can prep in advance so that you’re ready to go when plan is launched
- Training in advance of the launch on what we advise your internal T&C’s should be regarding Direct Debits; we also train them how it all works on Teleos so they are ready-to-go once you go live
- Once the plans have been added to your portal, we test and make any adjustments
- When everything is working smoothly, we go live
- We test again as soon as it’s live
- Training on how to use the portal
- Training so that everyone is clear on the benefits to the client, and how to enter it on Teleos
- Finally, we officially go live and all your prepped promotions kick in to action
YOU D.I.Y -or- WE MANAGE
WE TRAIN YOU
Failed Payments / Cancellations: Once the plan has been set up, your Pet HealthCare Plan provider will automatically email all owner with details of failed payments. However, from experience, the owner usually ignores them.
To combat this, we train you how to follow our set procedures to manage your failed PHP payments, cancelled PHP payments and cancelled PHP memberships.
By not managing your failed payments proactively, you run the risk of clients being on Teleos receiving PHP allowances when they’re not actually making payments anymore. This training ensures the plan is managed carefully and proactively.
Follow-Up Training after set up
WE MANAGE FOR YOU
Failed Payments / Cancellations: Your Pet HealthCare Plan provider will automatically email all owners with details of failed payments. However, from experience, the owner usually ignores them.
To combat this, we follow our set of procedures and manage your failed PHP payments, cancelled PHP payments and cancelled PHP memberships.
By not managing your failed payments proactively, you run the risk of clients being on Teleos receiving PHP allowances when they’re not actually making payments anymore.
Reporting: As your Pet HealthCare Plan is a standalone system – you will only receive a statement from them. We capture all the necessary data and supply you with a monthly report detailing:
- Number of pets on plan p/mth
- Revenue generated from your PHP members p/mth
- € Increase p/mth
- Percentage Increase p/mth
- Number of New PHP Members p/mth
- Number of Regular PHP Members p/mth
- Number of Failed Collections p/mth
- PHP Sign Ups per Practitioner
Ongoing Support & Training: We ensure the team are clear on the benefits, how to use the system, why it’s needed etc. If reports show that PHP performance could be improved, we advise you on ways and methods to do so etc.
Why Choose Us
- New: This service has never been available before and will book up soon!
- Unique: Here in Whizz, we know integrations can be a pain when you are already dealing with a busy veterinary practice... We’ve been ‘in your shoes’ for a long time, so we know exactly what it takes to market a successful veterinary practice. That's why we deal with your 3rd parties so you don't have to. In fact, we're the first and only company in Ireland and the UK offering this solution!
- Stress Free: These systems get set up without you having to worry about anything.
- Drive Clinical Compliance & Business Growth: With our technical and veterinary systems experience, you can drastically turn your business around.
- Technical Skills: We already know the ropes of the veterinary industry AND we've experienced all the problems that you’re encountering... Pair that with the technical background that all the team in Whizz.ie exude, and you'll soon realise that we're the secret ingredient that your Practice has been missing. This is what makes our service so unique and niche.
Veterinary Marketing Consultancy
WE SEE YOU!
You know deep-down that you could attract more clients with your veterinary expertise if only more people knew about you. Regardless of how great you are at what you do, your veterinary business is not growing enough and/or you're not bringing on enough new clients.
Are you ready to finally MAKE MORE MONEY & SAVE MORE TIME?
Get 15% Off Your First Product Purchase!
Pop in your Name & Email Address to get a Discount Code mailed directly to you!
*Discount applies to Products only (not Services).